Wednesday, February 20, 2008

They have my fingerprints

I went to my appointment in Dallas today to have my fingerprints taken. Boy, was that fun. I drove 2 hours to only be finished in 20 minutes. I walked in the door at 11 am, filled out a form, waited for 10 minutes, got my prints taken and processed, filled out a 'customer service' form and walked out at 11:20. Can't beat that, if only the whole process would be that efficient.

Now, I just have to wait for the mail to tell me when I need to come back to take the test. I am not sure if I will take the test and then have to come back to take the oath or if they do it all in the same day. Just continue to pray that this process will not keep me here much longer. It is not much fun without my family here. I don't have Jody here to protect me from my mother-in-law!

I will keep you informed as I find out. Again, thanks for your prayers.

No comments: