Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not Much has Happened

Well, it's Saturday afternoon, I've checked the mail, and I am still waiting. I was told that something should happen in 4-5 business days. I guess, this is the 4th day, but not a business day.

I did get some good news in that I should be able to take my 'civics' test and oath all on one day. What day that is, I should find out early next week some time.

I would ask you to continue to pray for Jody as she is handling things ok, but there are several things that has dealt with that I usually take care of. First, our internet service was down until Tuesday. We've got painters at the house. The water started to back up into the house. The lawn mower is not working - its summertime in South Africa.

So, I am ready to go home and be home and take care of the stuff that I need to take care of.

Thanks for your continued prayers.

1 comment:

IncaRunner_6 said...

Just remember when the question is asked, "Why is the Whitehouse white?" that you know the answer.