Monday, March 13, 2006

Bethany's Socks and Caleb said what?


Hello for today. I am not sure what is going to happen on this page, but for now it may be some daily happenings. The picture of Bethany is what little girls like to do – dress up. Those are Josiah’s school socks and Caleb’s Spiderman shoes. She is definitely her mother’s girl! It is ‘killing’ Jody not to be able to go to Wal-Mart and PayLess to buy shoes for every little outfit that Bethany has.

I picked up Caleb from school last Friday and he was in rare form. I was walking ahead of him and he said, “I know, I know – ‘How are you?’ ‘I’m fine!’ – ‘How was your day?’ ‘It was fine!’ – ‘What did you learn today?’ ‘I learned about the letter D!’” I guess I am a little repetitious in my picking-up-Caleb-conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I was so glad I finally got to meet Bethany when Jody came for a visit. Oh how we wished all of you could have made the trip. But we understand why you didn't. We miss you terribly!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis..This is new to me also. A good thing I think! The picture of Bethany is darling. She sort of looks like a red head.
Good to hear from you. Jo