Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oh, Say can you see....


Well, as of 2:40 pm on Monday afternoon, I am an American citizen. What a relief to finally get through the process. I will have been here for 18 days and totally processing time with fingerprints, interview, test, and oath is only about 2 hours. But unfortunately everything cannot be done at one time or in one day. But I am thankful that this part is now complete.

I will file for my passport today, however I will not be going down to Houston to do that.

I am flying tomorrow morning from Shreveport to Atlanta (4 hour layover) and then to Johannesburg and then 4 more hours home.

Thanks for your prayers and we'll talk to you from the other side in a couple of days.

1 comment:

Bob A said...

Dennis -- Congratulations on getting this done. I know it's been a long, often frustrating process.

Bob A